Microsoft 365 Business Standard
- Get desktop versions of Office apps: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only).
- Host email with a 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain (domain not provided).
- Create a hub for teamwork with Microsoft Teams.
- Store and share files with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage per user.
- Use one license to cover fully installed, Office apps on five mobile devices, five tablets, and five PCs or Macs per user.
- Get help anytime with around-the-clock phone and web support from Microsoft.
- Billed Monthly per user with yearly term. Cancelling before the yearly term is up will incur a fee of the remaining months left on the subscription.
- Microsoft Teams
- Publisher (PC Only)
- Access (PC Only)
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, and the two most recent versions of macOS. All languages included.
*Business/Corporation sale only. No private consumers.
|Windows OS: 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core. 2 GHz or greater recommended for Microsoft Teams|
macOS: Intel processor
|Windows OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2019 or Windows Server 2016|
macOS: One of the three most recent versions of macOS
iOS: Office for iPad® and iPhone® (including Outlook for iOS) is supported on the two most recent versions of iOS and iPadOS
Android: Office for Android (including Outlook for Android) can be installed on tablets and phones running any of the supported versions of Android and have an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor. Support will be limited to only the last four major versions of Android
|Windows OS: 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)|
macOS: 4 GB RAM
Android: 1 GB
Hard Disk Space
|Windows OS: 4 GB of available disk space|
macOS: 10 GB of available disk space; HFS+ hard disk format (also known as macOS Extended)
|Windows OS: 1280 x 768 screen resolution (32-bit requires hardware acceleration for 4K and higher)|
macOS: 1280 x 800 screen resolution
|Windows OS: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update). Microsoft Teams requires DirectX 9 or later, 128 MB graphics memory, and 32-bits-per-pixel-capable format|
macOS: No graphics requirements
|A touch-enabled device is required to use any multitouch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard- or accessible-input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later|
Internet functionality requires an internet connection
Microsoft account required